Welcome to the website of FarmaNet Albania. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We will collect from you
We will collect the following information about you:
- If you contact us regarding a career opportunity, we will keep a record of the information you provide to us, including your contact details and your CV. We will not use this information for any purpose other than recruitment.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you message us using the business development form, we will keep a copy of that form, which will include your name and contact details.
- IP Addresses and Cookies. We collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, to monitor the use of the Website. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you as an individual.
Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. Cookies enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise your computer when you return to our Website.
Protection and use of your information
We have in place appropriate security policies which are intended to ensure, as far as possible, the security and integrity of all our information, including your personal information.
We will only use your personal data where the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. We may also, in exceptional situations, be required to process your data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FarmaNet, our customers, or others.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. We have a legitimate interest in ensuring that our Website runs smoothly on your computer and we also consider such processing to be in your interests.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website, when you choose to do so. We have a legitimate interest in providing features to assist our users and believe that these features, if you choose to use them, will enhance your experience by providing information that is tailored to you.
- In relation to CVs, for FarmaNet’s recruitment purposes, We have a legitimate interest in processing this information to assess your suitability for a position at FarmaNet.
Disclosure of your information
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- If We engage a third party service provider to provide IT support and/or cloud computing services they may have access to some of your personal information whilst performing these services.
- In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If FarmaNet, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
The Website will, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, which are not operated by Hikma. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that FarmaNet does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have a right under data protection laws to request access to any of your personal information which We may hold. You also have the right to ask Us to correct any mistakes in your information, to delete your personal data, or to provide you with a copy of your personal data to be used for your own purposes, by sending an e-mail. to email@example.com.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.